Today I was so bummed when I woke up and saw snow all over the lawn. I'm so ready for spring and summer! Aubrey really wanted to go to the park, but it was too cold, so I came up with a better idea. We went to a place called "The Kid Barn" in Draper. It had a bunch of inflatable bouncers and slides. Aubrey loved it! She got really good at climbing up some pretty tall slides. Although, when it was time to go, she was NOT happy. I knew she would have a tantrum when we left, but otherwise it was really fun! Here's some pics from the day, but my camera ran out of batteries, so I didn't get very many, and I always have to take a TON of pics to get Aubrey to actually look at me and smile. There's always something more interesting than posing for pictures. :)



5 comments:
That looks like so much fun, I know my boys would have loved it. Glad to see you've joined the bloggin crew, it really is kind of fun. I am not the best at it, but I try...
Way fun!
I however, have boycotted our local establishment. I went there with a baby under 1 yr. of age who didn't even use their toddler area (and had no desire to) and just hung out with me and my mommy friends (they were having a playdate there)and they made me pay $5 for him. Oh, but infants that do not crawl or walk are free with an older sibling. I don't quite get that...
When I sent them an email about charging for babies that just sit with their mom's and how silly of a policy that was to make me pay to help with my friend's kids or just get together with other neighborhood women who were there, they told me that if they didn't charge, then people with babies would come just to hang out on the couches and air conditioning and drink their coffee. I about died laughing! Yes... I would rather come and sit in your noisy room with screaming kids with my baby and friends than sit in the comfort of my own home and drink my own coffee (or whatever).
I wish we had something like that here in vegas. You head there in winter, we would love to go there in summer. It would be nice to have something like that when it gets so hot - and Aubrey looks like she is having such a fantastic time!! Didn't we go somewhere like that with like 20 people when we were in college? :)
Fun! I am so sad we couldn't go, but Cameron totally conked out in the car before we had even made it down the street!
I like the candid shots of her, personally. She doesn't have to always be looking and smiling. These look more natural, and she definitely looks like she's having fun!!
Hey Mel! Glad to see you have a blog now! Aubrey looks so cute. I can't believe how big she is now. I don't think I've seen her since the last family camp we went to (over a year and a half ago!). Well, keep up the blogging!
Post a Comment