Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures

Here are some pictures that I took in Vegas (mostly).  Aubrey had so much fun!  She loves being at Grandma Stiles' house, and lately she's gotten to be there a lot, so that's always fun!  




We went to a reception, and I couldn't get Aubrey off the dance floor!  There was one song that came on that was a line dance.  It had a slow beat, and the words of the song were narrating what moves to do in the dance, so Aubrey was able to follow along surprisingly well.  I wish I had video, because it was so stinkin' cute!!!! Anyway, here's some pics of her dancing the night away!




Having fun with Grandma!


Here's a couple pictures of us with my Aubrey's great-great-grandma (my mom's grandma).  We don't know how much more time we will get with her, so I was glad to get some updated pictures of Aubrey with Grandma Elva.  The other little girl in the picture is my cousin, Amy.  Aubrey loves playing with her!



Showing off her fancy rain boots!



2 comments:

West Family said...

Oh my gosh Melanie, she is so cute! I know I've said it before, and you probably hear it a lot, but I can't get over how adorable Aubrey is :)
I think it is awesome you got pictures with your great grandma, I really wish I could do that too! You are so right, you have to seize the opportunity when you can!

Sarah Stiles said...

Wow, Aubrey and Amy look so much alike! They could pass as sisters, LOL. Weird how that happens.