Thursday, January 22, 2009

My crazy kid!

Okay, it's time for another post about my crazy kid! 

Yesterday, I got Aubrey out of the van, then pushed the lock button.  The car honked and Aubrey whirled her head around looking for where the honk came from then yelled, "You stupid retard!!! Why are you honking at me!!"  

A couple days ago, Aubrey went into my bathroom and stood on the scale.  When the digital numbers popped up, she pressed her palm against her forehead and shouted, "Oh my gosh!!"

I have to preface this one by explaining that Aubrey has been watching "Mulan" a lot lately, and there's one seen where Mulan tries to secretly bathe, but then has to hide when all the other soldiers jump in the lake.  So what Aubrey said comes from that scene... Anyway, Aubrey was playing outside with me, and out of the blue, she sat down next to me and said, "I hope I never have to see another naked man again!"  She's so random sometimes. :)  I'll remind her about that one when she's engaged or something. haha.

There's one more thing she picked up from Mulan that's kinda cute.  She will say "I'm Aubrey...I'm a girl who has a brain who always speaks her mind!"  I never even pointed out that line in the movie to her, she just heard it one day and thought it was funny.  Silly girl.  

On Tuesday, Aubrey was being cranky.  I told her that she needed to stop crying and whining.  She replied, "I'm not crying and whining, I'm just freaking out."

That same day (an exceptionally moody day) she was still having troubles.  I said, "Can you be in a happy mood now?"  She said, "No, I'm just gonna be in a sad mood for 2 minutes."  Then she turned her head away, put her hands in her lap, and sat still for a little bit.  Then she turned back to me and said, "Okay, now I'm in a happy mood!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Aubrey can sure speak her mind. She's adorable!

Sarah Stiles said...

Yes, Aubrey does speak her mind, LOL. That crazy kid! Always good for a laugh:-)

PS, check the size of the photos you are uploading. Blogger does not like large pictures. I always resize mine to 600 pixels wide. You can also add a watermark. By doing these two things you will also prevent others from stealing your photos.

Heather said...

The only thing we could do was laugh! keep 'em coming aubrey!