Saturday, April 11, 2009

38 weeks.

Just to keep everyone posted on the pregnancy...I just finished my 38th week, so 2 more left until my due date!  I'm sure that sounds like not much time to everyone else, but it's gonna drag on and on for me if I go that long.  For a while, it was looking like the baby would come early, so now that I'm full term, I just want him out!  Guess he'll come when he's ready, but this sure is getting uncomfortable!   I'm voting for our little man to make his entrance into the world ASAP!!!!  Anyway, it will happen soon enough.  I'm just so excited to hold a little baby in my arms, I can't hardly stand it!  

2 comments:

hwscutie said...

Hang in there. I hope he comes out sooner rather than later too, for your sake. I'm only 30 weeks and getting nervous about my baby coming early,for the 2nd time. I'm hoping to make it until the end of May.

Melanie said...

Wow, you're 30 weeks already? That went by fast! Good luck!