Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Updated Austin Pics...

Well, things are going good for our family!  We're getting used to life with two kids, and so far so good! Life is a little more hectic now, but that's to be expected.  I just can't go run all my errands as easily as I used to, but it still isn't way bad or anything.  I just get nervous that I'll get out in public and Aubrey will be cranky and disobey at the same time Austin is crying or hungry or something.  That would be stressful, but so far, Aubrey has been a really good listener while we're out. She's a good big sister!
Austin is almost 5 weeks old now!!  I can't believe how fast it has gone by!  Yet, at the same time, I can't imagine our family without him.  I love him soooo much!!! 



Here's some pics I took on Monday, so he was 4 weeks and a couple days old.  


Austin makes funny faces a lot.  Makes us laugh!




My little sweetie!!!  


 

I took these ones about a week ago, so he was between 3-4 old weeks depending on the pic.  


Love his big blue eyes!  





I would say those two look alike. :)



No comments: