Here's some pictures of Austin from last week. He smiles a lot now! And he also laughs and coos. I love his little voice...it's adorable!
...And here's Aubrey, hamming it up as usual. :)
We were at Lagoon in these pics. We go like every other week, because Aubrey loves it so much. I'm sure I'll post plenty of Lagoon pics this summer, but these are just a couple of Austin. He was cute in his little hat. :)
Mathis and I have been married for 8 years. We have a 5 year old daughter, Aubrey, a 2 year old son, Austin, and a baby boy, Aaron, born in December of 2010! We are living in Centerville, UT. Mathis stays busy running 2 businesses (a plumbing company and a medical equipment company). I get to spend my days at home with the kiddos, and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment