We've had a fun summer so far! Austin is getting bigger every day! I love how sweet and cuddly he is! He also LOVES music. I sing with him at the piano almost every day. As soon as I start singing, he starts cooing and razzing, and makes humming sounds. He smiles and laughs a lot. Its really cute!
Anyway, just thought I would add some portraits of the kiddos. Austin is pretty good getting his pictures taken...he's super smiley! I just love that little guy! :) Although, getting both kids to smile simultaneously is still a little tricky. :)
2 comments:
Getting them to smile at the same time is probably going to take a long, but at least you got some ones where they look pleasant together and not crying or pouting! Cute pictures!
Love that cute little smile! Well, I love BOTH of their smiles:-) To get both kids smiling at the same time, just do what I do - Photoshop! Some people might think that is cheating, but after four years of photographing kids, I know that sometimes it is the only way. Two kids is not too hard, but when you have four or more kids, and you are trying to get them all looking AND smiling at the SAME TIME - Oy!
Post a Comment