I guess I better get around to posting these Halloween pics, before we leave for Disneyland in a couple days. We had fun! So, here are some pics of the kids in their costumes.

Aubrey had lots of fun trick-or-treating. We went trick-or-treating on Main Street (all the little shops hand out candy) to a trunk-or treat, then all around our neighborhood. I was a little sick of trick-or-treating by the end, but Aubrey had fun! Austin didn't go around the neighborhood (too cold), but he liked strolling around during the day!


There's Aubrey dressed up as Ariel with Wyatt, the Transformer. They walked all around holding hands and telling people that they are going to get married when they're older. So cute!




This was the day before Halloween at the "Spooktacular" at the Rec Center. We go there every year, and Aubrey loves it! I had her hair spray painted red that day, and it looked way cute, but Aubrey didn't like how long it took to wash the stuff out of her hair, so she opted for no red hair on Halloween. I didn't mind either, the red got everywhere! It was fun for a day, though.
Austin was a cute little tiger, but the rec center was pretty crowded and noisy, and he really doesn't like that. He gets fussy (and sometimes scared) if there's too much going on. And of course, Aubrey gets bored and cranky if there's NOT ENOUGH going on. So my kids are opposites in that way, and I just have to try to keep both of them happy! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment