Holy cow...I haven't blogged in forever! Mathis has been working lots of hours at work, plus working evenings and weekends on our remodel (I'll post pictures soon), and I was sick for 2 weeks, and now FINALLY starting to feel better. So this past month has been kinda crazy. Needless to say, the old blog has gotten neglected, but I'll catch up again! :)
Here's some pics of Aubrey's latest hair cut. Up until now, she's only had trims, so this was her first REAL chop. I cut it myself, and it ended up a little shorter than I wanted, but still cute. I have to admit though, I was pretty sad right after I cut off all that pretty long hair. It was just getting too hard to manage. She hated getting the tangles brushed out, and I was getting sick of fighting with her in the mornings, so we decided to cut it. Now it's MUCH easier, and she loves her shorter hair. She especially loves not having to brush through as many tangles. So here's some pictures before and after.
1 comment:
Wow her hair was long! Good job, Mel. The first time I cut Lydia's hair it was shorter than I wanted it too. At least it grows!
Post a Comment