Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update

Well, the past couple of weeks have been pretty busy. As I mentioned below, there was scuba class in the evenings, which kept us busy, but we also had my family in town at the beginning of April because Chris went into the MTC. He went to Australia, and it was sad, but we are excited for him! There's us at the MTC.



Then we went to Crystal Springs for general conference. It was cold, but we had our trailer, so we were warm. It was fun getting away for the weekend and being with family. Aubrey loves to be in the trailer. Every time she sees it when its parked at our house, she asks to get in it. So, here she is playing with Cindy at camp. After playing with Cindy for a while, I was calling for her while she was running away, and I said "Aubrey come here." She kept running and said, "Aub-y's too busy, Mom." She's funny!


This was just a cute bathtub pic, so I threw it in.

Aubrey's favorite thing right now is playing dress-up. That red dress is from Barcelona, and the others are her Cinderella dress. She LOVES princesses!


Dress-up AND karaoke, now that's fun!

What a goofball!


1 comment:

Sarah Stiles said...

Cute, cute Aubrey! That puts me in mind of a photoshoot I want to try with her, involving a petticoat and lots of pink:-)