Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cozumel Pictures

Here's some pics from our dives. We didn't use the camera every time we went, so we don't have pics of all the cool things from the night dives. The sharks and eels either swam away quickly or hid under rocks, so no pics of those either, but here's a few.



These fish looked so weird! We saw a lot of those.




We're dorks! :)


It's hard to see the size of these fish from the pictures. This one was pretty big.








Here's a lobster.




The turtles were my favorite. We could swim right up to them, and there were a lot of them.






Some barracudas.



We saw a lot of groupers. They were like 4 feet long. Big fish.





The coral was BEAUTIFUL!!!

















3 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to do that, maybe someday. You two sure do have too much fun...

Sarah Stiles said...

Cool! Man, I really want to do that. Maybe someday. I'm glad you had fun. And I told you would see sharks:-)

West Family said...

What an amazing experience! You guys are so brave, I would be terrified! I love the pictures, it looks so beautiful down there. And you still manage to look beautiful Melanie, even under the water in diving gear :)