Yay for little boys! At first I was wanting another girl for Aubrey, but now that we know it's a boy, I'm super excited! One of each will be fun! I found out today and we went straight to go buy some blue outfits. I'll have to buy all new baby clothes again, but no biggie...I love shopping for baby stuff! So, that's our news for today. As for names, I just don't know. But I'm just really excited for April to get here. I miss having a little baby around...they're so cute!
4 comments:
YAY BOY!!!
That's awesome!!! Congratulations and sorry I missed your official call!
I'm so excited for you. I love boys.
That's so exciting! Little boys are so much fun! I should know I have three...
Bridger sounds like a great name!
Congrats Melanie!!! That is so exciting!
I agree with you, shopping for baby clothes is half the fun :)
Yay for one of each! Little boys are fun, and they are very different than little girls. I'll let you know what #3 is when I find out.
This is Holly by the way.
Post a Comment