Yesterday, when I was doing Aubrey's hair for church, she told me that she wanted "Cinderella hair." I finished and told her that she looked like a princess, but when she looked at her hair in the mirror, she got quite upset with me, saying, "That's not Cinderella hair!!! That's Rapunzel hair!!!" She's kind of high-maintenance for a 2- year-old. I'm sure the teenage years will be a blast! :) Anyway, I just thought it was funny that she cared so much about her hair. This is how it was (Rapunzel):
Aubrey wasn't backing down, but I wasn't going to redo her hair, so I clipped it up in a pile on her head, and she was finally satisfied with her "Cinderella hair." Then I just pulled the clip out for church. What a silly kid!
1 comment:
Ooh! I love the Cinderella hair! SO cute! Cameron is very particular about the way he dresses, as well. He HAS to have long sleeves right now so that he can pull his hand inside, like Luke from Star Wars who gets his hand cut off by Darth Vader. Yeah, he's a little morbid. LOL.
Post a Comment