Well, I've been trying to upload some pics for about a week now, and for some reason it's not working. I tried to post a picture of the new van last week, but no luck. Now I'm trying to put our new family pictures on my blog. I got this one up, and none of the other ones will work. Boo! Anyway, this was taken at Kiddie Kandids. They did such a good job with Aubrey! She smiled in every picture, and we got some really cute one of just her! So, if the blogger site will ever start working right, then I'll post those too. For now, here's a family pic. (I know we'll have to update our family pictures in like 5 months now, but it's been a little while since we've had them, and I didn't want to NOT get them just because we have a baby on the way).
Christmas Break 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment