So, up until now, Aubrey has been pretty excited about becoming a big sister. On Saturday though, she told me that she didn't want a baby anymore. I said, "don't you want a baby brother?" She stuck up both her little palms, chuckled, and politely responded, "No, no thank you." Five minutes later, she came back to tell me, "We don't need a little baby. I know, we can just have a pony instead!" I'm kind of expecting her to have a few meltdowns with the arrival of the new baby, but we'll just have to see.
Lol..I'm not too worried about it.
2 comments:
I just love reading about things Aubrey says, she is hilarious! She is just too pretty and smart, you are going to have your hands full! I hope I get to meet her in person one day :)
Aubrey says the funniest things! It's always a joy to read the things she's thinking.
Post a Comment