"This is Aubrey, and I like to ride my bike, and go on little trips to school. I love my daddy. I like to give kisses and hugs, and I like to eat popcorn at bedtime. I like to write names. I like to learn my letters, and I like to recycle. I like to eat food and I like to paint.
Here's a little story: Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Aubrey. She was pulling a lasso, and she got a spell by a bad witch. Then she was a statue in a tower and Austin saved her. And when she found the scissors, she found the baking powder and waved her wand and threw the magic powder on the witch. And Austin and Aubrey lived happily ever afters. And they got married and danced. The End."
1 comment:
Hmm, how very Luke and Leia at the end there:-) Very cute, though.
Post a Comment