Here's some pictures of Aubrey getting ready to go to her first day of preschool! She loves her new backpack and, of course, had to pose for every picture I took of her. She makes me laugh!
So, Aubrey is at school right now, and Austin has been asleep the whole time. It's so quiet around here! I love it!
Mathis and I have been married for 8 years. We have a 5 year old daughter, Aubrey, a 2 year old son, Austin, and a baby boy, Aaron, born in December of 2010! We are living in Centerville, UT. Mathis stays busy running 2 businesses (a plumbing company and a medical equipment company). I get to spend my days at home with the kiddos, and I love it!
2 comments:
Too cute! And very exciting!
I think I can get used to the quiet house:-) I am amazed at how much work I can get done while Cameron is at school:-)
Post a Comment