Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Love My Kids!!!

Okay, this was fun! I posted pics (and there are a lot of them!) of Aubrey and Austin at the same ages. It's fun to see the differences--and similarities--between the two kiddos!




This one is Aubrey at 1 day old.

Austin- 1 day old.



The next two pictures, they are both about 1 week.











2 weeks- both of them making funny faces. :) I love how newborns are constantly looking for food. So cute!












This is around 3-4 months, when Aubrey started getting little chubby baby rolls. Awww, cute.






The rest are between 5 and 6 months for both kids. This one is right after Aubrey lost all her hair, and Austin never had any to begin with, lol. I love my little bald babies! Who knows when Austin will get hair, but Aubrey sure has a lot now!



















































2 comments:

West Family said...

Your kids are too cute! Love it! So fun to see the pics at the same ages :) They looked a lot alike in the beginning! Darling, darling, darling little babies.

Sarah Stiles said...

I always thought Aubrey looked a lot like Mathis, but seeing these two side by side, you can definitely see that Aubrey has a lot of you in her. Austin is his daddy through and through:-)