Friday, October 2, 2009

Pics!

I just wanted to post a few pictures from the past couple weeks. Here's Aubrey wearing my high heels around. She loves doing that, but she forgets that the hardwood in the kitchen is slippery with them on, and of course, she always runs full speed into the kitchen. It's a pretty normal occurrence in our house to hear : Clip, clop, clip, clop, CRASH!!! "Don't wowwy (worry) Mom. I'm okay!!"




Here's Aubrey getting ready to go on her first field trip with preschool. They went to the apple orchard. I was going to go and take pics, but Austin was fussy and tired, and the teacher already had PLENTY of parents to drive. So, I decided NOT to tromp in the dirt with a bunch of rowdy 3 year-olds and a baby on my hip. :) Next week, they're going to the fire station, which will be easier to push a stroller around.


Aubrey got this pink pony she named "Strawberry" from her Grandma Stiles. She loves it!!! When she put the pink cowboy hat on, she was just too stinkin' cute! I had to grab my camera!

My little goofball girl!
...And, of course, she got too rambunctious on the horse. Down she went! I like Austin's face. He quite often looks at his sister with a look that says, "what the heck is she doing???"


I love those big blue eyes!!!


Aubrey and Austin were having a "dinner party" together. I'm excited to have kids that can play together, as Austin gets older!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh they'll play all right. And fight too!! (Hopefully the latter is few and far between!) Cute pictures!!