Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chopsticks

      So, last night we decided to try a new Japanese restaurant that we've never been to.  We keep seeing Mikado restaurants everywhere, and thought it would be a good place to eat.  It was not.  Food was bland and neither of us really liked it.  They had a lot of different sushi though, (which we didn't eat), and I figure they must be popular for their sushi, because the other food was kinda yucky.  
      Anyway, Aubrey was playing with her chopsticks like she always does when restaurants have them.  I looked over at her and saw that she had figured out on her own how to correctly hold a chopstick, pick up the food, and eat it.  LOL...Mathis can't even do that.  So, not to brag about my kid, but I just thought that was pretty good fine motor skills for a 3-year-old to be eating with chopsticks the right way.  There weren't even those little clamp things that stick the chopsticks together.  She just figured it out.  Good for you Aubs. :)

No comments: