Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun times!

Last night, Aubrey wanted to go bowling, but it was a little too close to bedtime, so we let her play Wii bowling instead for the first time.  She's never played that before, because I'm not a fan of video games (or too much TV for that matter) for young kids, but I made an exception for bowling, because it's an active game.  Anyway, she LOVED it!  At first she was frustrated when she couldn't quite do the controls on her own.  Then I decided to stand behind her and do the controls myself, while she thought she was doing. it.  That worked great, and it was so fun to see her jumping all around squealing every time she (which of course was really me) got a spare or a strike. So we all had fun last night!

 
I don't have any pictures of Wii bowling, but here's some of her doing real bowling last week in Vegas.  She had a blast!


Waiting for her turn. :)


Every time she bowled, she came back and did a little dance.  Not quite sure if this one is dancing or falling, but either way its cute! :)




Here's some other pics from the past couple weeks.  These next two were taken at Cabela's.  Aubrey loves going there and seeing all the animals.



...And these are just her hamming it up!





No comments: