Aubrey: "What a zas-ta-wous mess!!!"
Mel: "Do you even know what disastrous means?"
Aubrey: "Yes I do. It means an AWFUL mess!!! A WOYAL (royal) mess!!!!"
Lol...I love hearing the new words she's always trying to use. Especially with her R's that sound like W's. It's cute!
A little over a week ago, Mathis called Aubrey, "Scrumptious," then asked, "Aubrey can I call you Scrumptious?" She said "no." He asked, "Then what can I call you?" She paused for a little bit. "Hmmm..." She thought. "How 'bout Buckteeth!" We don't know where she came up with that one, but that happens all the time. She's a pretty random kid!
Later that week, I picked up a one-dollar-bill, showed it to Aubrey, and asked, "Do you know what this is?" Her eyes got REALLY big, she smiled from ear to ear, and excitedly said, "Yeah...it's FIFTY-THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!" (Too bad it wasn't) :)
1 comment:
If you can figure out how to turn a dollar bill into fifty thousand, i hope you would be so kind as to share your secret:-)
haha, Buckteeth. Silly girl. Today Cameron told me that he was my "cutie pie". Can't argue with that!
Post a Comment